Technological characteristics of nickel and nickel-based alloys
1. Short arc and fast welding should be adopted when welding.
2. You can make small swings during operation, but you should master the welding torch and welding
3. During multi-layer welding, the temperature between layers should be controlled and not exceed 100C.
4. The line energy should be as small as possible under the premise of ensuring penetration.
5. The fluidity of the liquid metal in the nickel-based alloy welding pool is poor, and the molten metal. When welding, attention should be paid to the observation of the molten pool to prevent gas If holes, incomplete penetration and other defects occur, quick measures should be taken after welding cooling measures.