Flux Cored welding Wire E71T-1C
AWS SPECIFICATION: AWS A5.20 ASME SFA-A5.20
• Offshore structure
• Pressure vessel
• Structural parts of carbon steel and low alloy structural steel with tensile strength ≥490 MPA is the most widely used
• E71T-1 flux core MIG wire GMAW (MIG) welding alloy
• Designed for welding heat-treatable base alloys
• Suitable for sustained elevated temperature service
• All positions, include vertical down welding
• Gray-white(post anodized) color
Welding Current: (DCEN) Straight Polarity
Welding Positions: H, F, V-up, O
Shielding Gas: 100% CO2
• E71T-1 is titanium oxide type CO2 gas shielded flux cored wire with excellent welding performance and soft and stable arc.
• Small splash, easy slag removal, beautiful welding seam. Suitable for all position of welding, the welding efficiency is high.
• The weld metal is treated with trace elements and has good low – temperature toughness, good crack resistance and stable and reliable intrinsic quality.
|Diameter mm||Spool 5kg||Spool 15kg|
Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal
|Test Item||Rm(N/mm2)||Rel/Rpo.2(N/mm2)||A (%)||KV2(J)-20℃|
Reference Current (DC)
1. The flow rate of shield gas should be within 20L-25L/min
2. The wire extension should be 15mm-25mm.
3. The surfaces to be welded must be cleaned away from impurities of oil contamination, rust, moisture, and so on.
4. The welding conditions mentioned above are for reference only and it is better to do a welding procedure qualification according to the project before putting it into formal welding
Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal(AW)
|Yield Point ReH(Mpa)||Tensile Strength Rm(Mpa)||Elongation A4(%)||Impact Value(J)||Shield Gas|
|Standard||≥410||≥500||≥22||≥47||purity 99 98 ≥.%|